Wed 7th Mar 2012
ICC Europe Introductory Scorer Course
ICC Europe Introductory Scorer Course on Friday 6th April (Good Friday)
from 0900 to 1800
What’s in it for the scorer?
- The opportunity to update your scoring technique and gain an internationally recognised qualification.
- A practical one-day course, based on normal club scoring situations, and incorporating a practical, scoring-based test.
- Successful candidates who have been scoring regularly are eligible to apply for membership of the ICC Europe Scorer Panel.
What’s in it for the club?
- The satisfaction of knowing that your scorer has been trained and gained a relevant, recognised and up-to-date qualification.
- The ability to comply with LCU Regulation 44.2 Each team must provide a scorer for the match who should be notified to the umpires before the start of the game. That scorer must be present for the entire game. It is permitted to designate two scorers, who between them must be in place for the entire game. In addition there must be at least one person available throughout the match who is capable of applying the Duckworth/Lewis method. Version 7 is to be used in all matches where necessary. A computer and printer must be available with printouts being provided between innings and at any interruption in play.
Applications by email only with title Scorer Course 2012 to Siobhan McBennett email@example.com by the closing date of 19th March 2012, quoting your name and club. We will confirm your participation by email no later than 23rd March and will confirm the venue at that time. The fee will be collected at the course.